Box registration is closed for the 2020 season. Please check out our field lacrosse page.
2020 Box Lacrosse Fee Schedule
|Division||Birth Year||Early Bird Fee|
(until Feb 7, 2020)
- A player is not registered until the online registration is completed and payment is received.
- New players will need to scan and attach additional paperwork (see below) to an e-mail addressed to our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrants must fill-in all names, addresses, phone numbers (including cellular phone numbers) and e-mail addresses of all parents/guardians so that we can compile a comprehensive list of NSMLA members and send out important notices as they arise.
- As in previous years, teams will be formed as players register. If there are not enough players for teams, players will be released to other associations (see below). If multiple teams are formed in a division, the final team composition will be determined through attendance, tryouts and commitment to the team.
- In addition to registration fees collected by the association, there will be other team fees to pay for development, tournaments and other events to be collected by the team manager.
- Drop-in practice sessions will begin well before the season starts. You will be contacted by email with details (or follow us on: www.facebook.com/NSMLA).
- We believe that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport™ provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. For more information [click here].
- For those belonging to the Squamish Nation, please note: Squamish Nation no longer directly covers the costs for lacrosse registration. Squamish Nation now will allocate funds to our nation members through a grant process and they can use those funds to pay for their lacrosse registration fees. If you have any further questions, please contact Squamish Nation.
- We need volunteers! Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to help out. Successful operation of our association requires parent volunteers. Your child’s team and the association need help to perform and manage many duties.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents Needed to be Sent in to Register (New Players)
- photocopy of player’s birth certificate (NSMLA needs to keep this on file).
- photocopy of player’s proof of residency (hydro, gas or other utility bill)
All refund requests must be submitted to the email@example.com stating the reason for the refund. Memberships cancelled prior to April 15th will receive 50% refund, less a $25.00 processing fee. No refunds available on memberships cancelled after April 15th. Please allow a 30 day processing time.
- The Lower Mainland Minor Lacrosse Commission (LMMLC) does not release based on the calibre of the player. Released players will be assigned to those associations needing players.
- The LMMLC does not allow released players to decide which club they want to play for. There is no guarantee where a player may end up when released, as it all depends on which club needs players to fill team rosters. The league does not take into consideration where a player lives and/or where they have to commute.
- Please be aware and prepared for these rules passed down to all associations by the LMMLC.