Registration for 2021 Box Lacrosse is now CLOSED. Box lacrosse registration for the 2022 season will begin in December 2021!
2021 Box Lacrosse Fee Schedule
- North Shore Minor Lacrosse Association will be running a skills and drills training session comprised of two weekly practices. Our format follows the rigid return-to-play policy that is required of all sports throughout the North Shore and British Columbia. At this point, all sports do not have authorization to have practice scrimmage or full competition with house games or against other clubs. The skills training will be run by certified coaches and player peers following the Provincial viaSport return-to-play policies. We will be waiting for the LMMLC, BCLA, viaSport and ultimately the Provincial Health Authority to allow a return to competitive play before we can adjust our registration to include this. If competitive play begins (Phase 3 approval by Public Health Order), additional fees will need to be collected. The amount of those fees will be dependent on the length of the competitive play season.
- A player is not registered until the online registration is completed and payment is received. All players must have paid in full before participating in any practice with the NSMLA.
- New players will need to scan and attach additional paperwork (see below) to an e-mail addressed to our Registrar at email@example.com.
- Registrants must fill-in all names, addresses, phone numbers (including cellular phone numbers) and e-mail addresses of all parents/guardians so that we can compile a comprehensive list of NSMLA members and send out important notices as they arise.
- We believe that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport™ provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. For more information [click here].
- For those belonging to the Squamish Nation, please note: Squamish Nation no longer directly covers the costs for lacrosse registration. Squamish Nation now will allocate funds to nation members through a grant process and they can use those funds to pay for their lacrosse registration fees. If you have any further questions, please contact Squamish Nation.
- We need volunteers! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help out. Successful operation of our association requires parent volunteers. Your child’s team and the association need help to perform and manage many duties.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the NSMLA Registrar at email@example.com.
Documents Needed to be Sent in to Register (New Players)
- photocopy of player’s birth certificate (NSMLA needs to keep this on file).
- photocopy of player’s proof of residency (hydro, gas or other utility bill)
All refund requests must be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the refund. Memberships cancelled prior to March 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm will be refunded in full less a $50 administration fee. Memberships cancelled between March 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm through to April 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm will receive 50% refund. No refunds available on memberships cancelled after April 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm. Please allow a 30-day processing time.
- At this point with the season being skills and drills sessions, we are not contemplating releases unless we need to do so to address maximum floor capacities and coaching availability or to address exceptional circumstances.
- If you have questions about releases, you should direct them to the NSMLA President at email@example.com