Registration for 2023 Box Lacrosse is OPEN.
Please read our special notes and click REGISTER HERE below to be placed in the BCLA registration system to complete your registration. You will receive a registration confirmation email on successful registration.
**If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.**
2023 Box Lacrosse Fee Schedule
|Division||Birth Year||Early Bird Fee|
(until Feb 22, 2023)
- North Shore Minor Lacrosse Association is pleased to open registration for the 2023 Box Lacrosse season.
- A player is not registered until the online registration is completed and payment is received. All players must have paid in full before participating in any practice with the NSMLA.
- New players will need to scan and attach additional paperwork (see below) to an e-mail addressed to our Registrar at email@example.com.
- Registrants must fill-in all names, addresses, phone numbers (including cellular phone numbers) and e-mail addresses of all parents/guardians so that we can compile a comprehensive list of NSMLA members and send out important notices as they arise.
- We believe that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport™ provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. For more information [click here].
- We need volunteers! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help out. Successful operation of our association requires parent volunteers. Your child’s team and the association need help to perform and manage many duties.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the NSMLA Registrar at email@example.com.
Documents Needed to be Sent in to Register (New Players)
- photocopy of player’s birth certificate (NSMLA needs to keep this on file).
- photocopy of player’s proof of residency (hydro, gas or other utility bill)
All refund requests must be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the refund. Memberships cancelled prior to March 7, 2023 at 11:59 pm will be refunded in full less a $60 administration fee. Memberships cancelled between March 7, 2023 at 11:59 pm through to April 10, 2022 at 11:59 pm will receive 50% refund. No refunds available on memberships cancelled after April 10, 2023 at 11:59 pm. Please allow a 30-day processing time.
- Please note that in the past due to the size of our association, we have in some cases had to release players to another association if we do not have enough players to form a specific number of teams.
- If you have questions about releases, you should direct them to the NSMLA President at email@example.com