Welcome to manager’s corner. Here you will find all of the necessary documentation related to managing a minor lacrosse team. We appreciate your time and effort and hope you and your team has a smooth running and organized season.
North Shore Minor Lacrosse Documents
- Label template for game sheets– Avery Laser #05263
- Game sheet Instructions
- Scorekeeper Instructions
- Harry Jerome – Scorekeeper Instructions
- West Van – Scorekeeper instructions
- LMMLC Constitution and Bylaws – Operating Policy
- LMMLC Coaches’ Handbook
- BCLA Operating Policy- Minor Box Lacrosse
- BCLA Minor Directorate Disciplinary Guidelines and Rule Interpretations
- BCLA Bench Officials Handbook (Feb 2013)
- BCLA One Game Player Permit (call ups)
- Scoresheet Video Demonstration
- Lower Mainland Minor Lacrosse Commissioners – find the commissioner for your level on this page.
- Minor Box Lacrosse Tournament Schedules – Most tournaments fill up quickly. If your team wants to participate in any tournaments, it’s recommended that you look into registering at the very start of the season.
- Provincial Championships for PeeWee, Bantam and Midget – Dates and locations for Provincial Championships
Let the association know how your team is doing by posting game scores on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nsmla
Box and Field Locations
Equipment updates, Arena Emergency Procedures, and Concussion information is located on the Coach Resources page.