Registration for the 2022/2023 field lacrosse season is now CLOSED. Registration for the 2023/2024 season will open in August, 2023.
- You will be directed to the BCLA website for registration. If following registration you don’t receive a confirmation email, please contact: email@example.com.
- Practice sessions are tentatively scheduled to begin in September at Sutherland High School and Kirkstone Turf on Wednesday evenings . You will be contacted by email with details (or follow us on: www.facebook.com/NSMLA). (Team assignments to the different fields TBD)
- A player is not registered until a completed registration form is received and payment is received in full.
- New players will need to scan and attach additional paperwork (see below) to an e-mail addressed to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As in previous years, teams will be formed as players register. If there are not enough players for teams, players will be released to other associations. If multiple teams are formed in a division the final team composition will be determined through tryouts.
- In addition to registration fees collected by the association, there will be team fees to pay for development, tournaments (if available) and other team events to be collected by the team manager.
- We believe that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport™ provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. For more information [click here]. For those using KidSport or other funding assistance please choose the cheque payment method and send an email to email@example.com.
- We need volunteers! If you would like to help out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful operation of our association requires parent volunteers. Your child’s team and the association need help to perform and manage many duties.
- Opportunities to volunteer include – coaching, managers, safety/first aid attendants, referee scheduling and others.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com.
2022/2023 Field Lacrosse Fee Schedule
|Division||Birth Year||Age||Early Bird Fee||Regular||Late Fee|
|U7||2015-2016||6 - 7||$200.00||$250.00||$270.00|
|U9||2013-2014||8 - 9||$230.00||$280.00||$300.00|
|U11||2011-2012||10 - 11||$250.00||$300.00||$320.00|
|U13||2009-2010||12 - 13||$270.00||$320.00||$340.00|
|U15||2007-2008||14 - 15||$290.00||$340.00||$360.00|
|U18||2004-2006||16 - 18||$345.00||$395.00||$415.00|
*Early bird fees in effect until August 5, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
*Late fees in effect on August 27, 2022 at 11:59pm
Documents Needed to be Sent in to Register (New Players)
- photocopy of player’s birth certificate (NSMLA needs to keep this on file).
- photocopy of player’s proof of residency (hydro, gas or other utility bill)
All refund requests must be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the refund. As the NSMLA have a few fees we incur, regardless of whether you attend 1 session or 10, all refunds will be subject to a $60 administrative/processing fee. The administrative/processing fee covers player insurance, league and member fees as well as fees administered by NV Recreation for use of fields. No refunds will be available on memberships cancelled after October 9, 2022. Please allow a 30 day processing time.
If we have to cancel our activities/season due to COVID-19 issues or other unforeseen reasons , refunds or credits will be based on circumstances in place when the refund is required, including an assessment and netting of expenses incurred for the activities conducted to date. The NSMLA Executive retains the right to determine refund/credit levels in its discretion.
Click here to sign up to our email list to receive info about field and box registration and other important stuff.