Registration for the 2019/20 season is now closed.
1. Practice sessions are tentatively scheduled to begin on August 21, 2019 at Sutherland High School and Kirkstone Turf at 7:00pm. You will be contacted by email with details (or follow us on: www.facebook.com/NSMLA). (Team assignments to the different fields TBD)
2. A player is not registered until a completed registration form is received and your cheque has been delivered.
3. New players will need to scan and attach additional paperwork (see below) to an e-mail addressed to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. As in previous years, teams will be formed as players register. If there are not enough players for teams, players will be released to other associations. If multiple teams are formed in a division the final team composition will be determined through tryouts.
5. In addition to registration fees collected by the association, there will be team fees to pay for development, tournaments and other team events to be collected by the team manager.
6. We believe that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport™ provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. For more information [click here]. For those using KidSport or other funding assistance please choose the cheque payment method and send an email to email@example.com.
7. For those belonging to the Squamish Nation, please select “cheque” as your payment method and ensure you check the boxes indicating Aboriginal Ancestry during the registration process. North Shore Minor Lacrosse will arrange payment directly with Squamish Nation.
8. We need volunteers! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help out. Successful operation of our association requires parent volunteers. Your child’s team and the association need help to perform and manage many duties.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com.
2019 Field Lacrosse Fee Schedule
|Division||Birth Year||Age||Early Bird Fee||Regular Fee
(after Aug 15, 2019)
|U7||2012-2013||6 - 7||$190.00||$240.00|
|U9||2010-2011||8 - 9||$220.00||$270.00|
|U11||2008-2009||10 - 11||$240.00||$290.00|
|U13||2006-2007||12 - 13||$260.00||$310.00|
|U15||2004-2005||14 - 15||$280.00||$330.00|
|U18||2001-2003||16 - 18||$335.00||$385.00|
Documents Needed to be Sent in to Register (New Players)
- photocopy of player’s birth certificate (NSMLA needs to keep this on file).
- photocopy of player’s proof of residency (hydro, gas or other utility bill)
All refund requests must be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the refund. Memberships cancelled prior to September 15th will receive 50% refund, less a $25.00 processing fee. No refunds available on memberships cancelled after September 15th. Please allow a 30 day processing time.
Click here to sign up to our email list to receive info about box registration and other important stuff.